All Discussions Tagged 'new' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1-2 year move from Lawrence to Fort Collins, CO; Need insurance and new doctors!

I have been thrilled and satisfied with my KU Med post transplant support, but since my teens+ are all going to Colorado schools.. and my w…

Started by Scott Michael Hedges

1 Mar 28
Reply by Jona

Notice anything different???

Hey TC Community. The new TC Logo is LIVE! Actually, I am working on a different version which will be this one plus some images to the rig…

Started by TransplantCafe.com

26 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by TransplantCafe.com

1-2 year move from Lawrence to Fort Collins, CO; Need insurance and new doctors!

I have been thrilled and satisfied with my KU Med post transplant support, but since my teens+ are all going to Colorado schools.. and my w…

Started by Scott Michael Hedges

0 Nov 15, 2010

New transplant - advice

I am new to this site.  My 12 year old son just had a kidney transplant.  He received his kidney from my 43 year old husband.  The surgery…

Started by KJ Maples

1 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Bobbiejo Winfrey

March 15, 2009. In This Issue: Introducing the ATF, new chat room, new "Transplant Cafe Discussions(tm), new video & photo players and more...

Welcome to the March 15th issue of Transplant Cafe eXpresso, the TC newsletter! First, a big thank you to all of you that have been inviti…

2 Mar 22, 2009

We've Reached the '1000+ Member' Mark!!

We've Reached the '1000+ Member' Mark!! Just a little less than a month short of the cafe's 1 year anniversary, we have reached the 1000+…

0 Mar 8, 2009

New to The Cafe? Here Are Some Things You Can do to Get Started!

After you have answered the optional registration survey questions and you have read the Terms of Use, there are many things you can do:-St…

19 Sep 18, 2008

BIG NEWS: TC Member Mark McGrew GETS his Heart!

Hey everyone, TC Member Mark McGrew has reveived "The Call!" Please see his note to me below and a link to his page below that so you can…

8 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Tracy & Nancy

Another recives " the Gift"

Ryan Labbe, a frend to several of the young adults here and fiancee to Trine Engebretsen, who is known to many more on this site, recived a…

Started by Jorie Von Ohlen

1 May 24, 2008
Reply by Terri Lynne

2 Cool new features just added to Transplant Cafe!!

Transplant cafe now has a cool events organizing feature where members can add events and invite others. Do you Flickr? If so, you can now…

0 Apr 22, 2008

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Kelly Butts posted a blog post

Baby girl needs a Liver (toronto area) please help

Its been a while since I've been on this site.  Almost 6 years since my donation, thankfully we are all doing amazing.  I am writing today to help spread the word for a friends 8 month old daughter who is in dire need of her own Liver Donation.  She lives in the Toronto area Every avenue we can use to help spread the word it crucial.  As a liver donor myself I know how hard it is to find suitable matches. Here is the link to her father’s facebook page and story.  If you or anyone you know can help or just spread the word yourself I thank you kindly.  The family can be reached through the facebook page or message me. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152722228816307&set=a.10150303650936307.332967.555311306&type=1&theater&notif_t=like – story link with photo…See More
4 hours ago
Laura updated their profile
yesterday
Ralph N. Johnson posted a status
"Graft vs Host after a liver transplant"
Sunday
Ralph N. Johnson posted a discussion

Survived Graft vs Host after a liver transplant

Hello group, just a follow up to discussion concerning  graft vs Host after a liver transplant. Wondering if anyone had additional information concerning this discussion. Know or anyone? Heard about it?...Anyone please..thank you.See More
Sunday
Ralph N. Johnson posted a status
"Hello, group just a follow up to my previous discussion...Suggestions?"
Sunday
Profile IconPrissy Sanchez and Ralph Hamilton joined TransplantCafe.com - The Gift of eLife!
Friday
Ramona commented on Flo Berry's group Caregivers, family members of transplant patients
"Good luck Michelle - it can be difficult, but it's nice to know that you are not alone on this endeavor...having your sister there will help.  I hope all goes smoothly and quickly for you all! "
May 18
Michelle commented on Flo Berry's group Caregivers, family members of transplant patients
"Thank you!!"
May 18
Michelle commented on Flo Berry's group Caregivers, family members of transplant patients
"Thank you!!"
May 18
Beth Haven commented on Flo Berry's group Caregivers, family members of transplant patients
"Michelle, many transplant centers have support groups made up of recipients and caregivers. Some have groups just for caregivers. I would check with the transplant center. The heart transplant support group where my husband had his heart transplant…"
May 18
"Does anyone have an advice or know where I can go for support as a caregiver? My mother will soon be placed on the Wait List for a liver and kidney. My sister and I are to be her caretakers when she comes home. I'm beginning to be a nervous…"
May 18
Michelle joined Flo Berry's group
Thumbnail

Caregivers, family members of transplant patients

Support group for caregivers and family members of transplant recipients - pre or post op. Talk to other family members, spouses & significant others who have 'been there, done that' to find help to keep you going through the rough times.See More
May 18
Michelle is now a member of TransplantCafe.com - The Gift of eLife!
May 18
Ann Haynes updated their profile
May 17
Carrie Boutelle was featured
May 14
Carrie Boutelle is now a member of TransplantCafe.com - The Gift of eLife!
May 14

quick links!

follow transplant cafe:

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to TransplantCafe

Meet Members by Transplant Type

Heart Kidney
Liver Single Lung
Double Lung Pancreas
Intestinal Bone Marrow
Tissue Kidney / Pancreas
Other Transplant

Badge