All Discussions Tagged 'new' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Notice anything different???

Hey TC Community. The new TC Logo is LIVE! Actually, I am working on a different version which will be this one plus some images to the rig…

Started by TransplantCafe.com

26 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by TransplantCafe.com

1-2 year move from Lawrence to Fort Collins, CO; Need insurance and new doctors!

I have been thrilled and satisfied with my KU Med post transplant support, but since my teens+ are all going to Colorado schools.. and my w…

Started by Scott Michael Hedges

0 Nov 15, 2010

1-2 year move from Lawrence to Fort Collins, CO; Need insurance and new doctors!

I have been thrilled and satisfied with my KU Med post transplant support, but since my teens+ are all going to Colorado schools.. and my w…

Started by Scott Michael Hedges

0 Nov 15, 2010

New transplant - advice

I am new to this site.  My 12 year old son just had a kidney transplant.  He received his kidney from my 43 year old husband.  The surgery…

Started by KJ Maples

1 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Bobbiejo Winfrey

March 15, 2009. In This Issue: Introducing the ATF, new chat room, new "Transplant Cafe Discussions(tm), new video & photo players and more...

Welcome to the March 15th issue of Transplant Cafe eXpresso, the TC newsletter! First, a big thank you to all of you that have been inviti…

2 Mar 22, 2009

We've Reached the '1000+ Member' Mark!!

We've Reached the '1000+ Member' Mark!! Just a little less than a month short of the cafe's 1 year anniversary, we have reached the 1000+…

0 Mar 8, 2009

New to The Cafe? Here Are Some Things You Can do to Get Started!

After you have answered the optional registration survey questions and you have read the Terms of Use, there are many things you can do:-St…

19 Sep 18, 2008

BIG NEWS: TC Member Mark McGrew GETS his Heart!

Hey everyone, TC Member Mark McGrew has reveived "The Call!" Please see his note to me below and a link to his page below that so you can…

8 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Tracy & Nancy

Another recives " the Gift"

Ryan Labbe, a frend to several of the young adults here and fiancee to Trine Engebretsen, who is known to many more on this site, recived a…

Started by Jorie Von Ohlen

1 May 24, 2008
Reply by Terri Lynne

2 Cool new features just added to Transplant Cafe!!

Transplant cafe now has a cool events organizing feature where members can add events and invite others. Do you Flickr? If so, you can now…

0 Apr 22, 2008

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

David Goodman commented on Lili Feldman's group The Funny Bone
"The husband leans over and asks his wife, 'Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you.' Yes, she says, 'I…"
21 hours ago
Allen L McGregor updated their profile
yesterday
Caring 4 Carrie posted a status
"C4C, has on online thrift store. Proceeds, allow us to continue promoting Kidney Awareness. Kindly visit & shop! htp://http://j.mp/1vZu1yw"
yesterday
Caring 4 Carrie posted a blog post

Should Diabetics Be Concerned With Their Total Body Care? Absolutely!

According to WebMD, for those with Type II Diabetes, if blood sugar is uncontrolled, blood vessels & nerve damage occurs in the body. However, taking special care of every part of your body to avoid serious complications is just as critical. Nugget: Exam= Prevention. Here's areas of focus for Diabetic Care: 1) Foot infections 2) Chronic foot infections 3) Gum disease and tooth loss 4) Vision problems 5) Heart disease & blood circulation problemsSee More
yesterday
Caring 4 Carrie posted a status
"Kidney News: Ms. Nikki Fleser, is needing help finding a potential kidney donor. Please visit her FB page 4 details. http://j.mp/1vZts7S"
yesterday
kathryn tee is now a member of TransplantCafe.com - The Gift of eLife!
yesterday
Suzanne Giacherio and Matthew J Litkie are now friends
Sunday
Matthew J Litkie posted a status
Sunday
Matthew J Litkie posted a blog post
Sunday
Allen L McGregor is now a member of TransplantCafe.com - The Gift of eLife!
Saturday
Libby Walling liked Libby Walling's blog post Questions and more questions
Friday
Libby Walling commented on Libby Walling's blog post Questions and more questions
"I know what you mean. It's just way more info than when i had my first transplant in 1985. Had my new transplant on August 20 and doing great!"
Friday
Matthew J Litkie commented on Matthew J Litkie's photo
Thumbnail

all 6 grand Copy of DSC_6754

"All 7 grandchildren 2013"
Friday
Matthew J Litkie commented on Libby Walling's blog post Questions and more questions
"Believe Me when I tell you, you won't remember any of this in 4 or 5 years.  It is totally worth all the inconveniences. I got through it 7 years ago today, With Prayer!  & an Awesome Wife!  "
Friday
Matthew J Litkie posted a status
"Thank You I Am Truly Blessed!"
Friday
Bobbiejo Winfrey commented on Matthew J Litkie's status
"Congratulations on reaching your seventh anniversary! I hope that you can do something special to celebrate. May you have many, many more anniversaries to which to look forward. I wish you the best of health and many new blessings to brighten your…"
Friday

quick links!

follow transplant cafe:

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to TransplantCafe

Meet Members by Transplant Type

Heart Kidney
Liver Single Lung
Double Lung Pancreas
Intestinal Bone Marrow
Tissue Kidney / Pancreas
Other Transplant

Badge