All Discussions Tagged 'new' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Notice anything different???

Hey TC Community. The new TC Logo is LIVE! Actually, I am working on a different version which will be this one plus some images to the rig…

Started by TransplantCafe.com

26 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by TransplantCafe.com

1-2 year move from Lawrence to Fort Collins, CO; Need insurance and new doctors!

I have been thrilled and satisfied with my KU Med post transplant support, but since my teens+ are all going to Colorado schools.. and my w…

Started by Scott Michael Hedges

0 Nov 15, 2010

1-2 year move from Lawrence to Fort Collins, CO; Need insurance and new doctors!

I have been thrilled and satisfied with my KU Med post transplant support, but since my teens+ are all going to Colorado schools.. and my w…

Started by Scott Michael Hedges

0 Nov 15, 2010

New transplant - advice

I am new to this site.  My 12 year old son just had a kidney transplant.  He received his kidney from my 43 year old husband.  The surgery…

Started by KJ Maples

1 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Bobbiejo Winfrey

March 15, 2009. In This Issue: Introducing the ATF, new chat room, new "Transplant Cafe Discussions(tm), new video & photo players and more...

Welcome to the March 15th issue of Transplant Cafe eXpresso, the TC newsletter! First, a big thank you to all of you that have been inviti…

2 Mar 22, 2009

We've Reached the '1000+ Member' Mark!!

We've Reached the '1000+ Member' Mark!! Just a little less than a month short of the cafe's 1 year anniversary, we have reached the 1000+…

0 Mar 8, 2009

New to The Cafe? Here Are Some Things You Can do to Get Started!

After you have answered the optional registration survey questions and you have read the Terms of Use, there are many things you can do:-St…

19 Sep 18, 2008

BIG NEWS: TC Member Mark McGrew GETS his Heart!

Hey everyone, TC Member Mark McGrew has reveived "The Call!" Please see his note to me below and a link to his page below that so you can…

8 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Tracy & Nancy

Another recives " the Gift"

Ryan Labbe, a frend to several of the young adults here and fiancee to Trine Engebretsen, who is known to many more on this site, recived a…

Started by Jorie Von Ohlen

1 May 24, 2008
Reply by Terri Lynne

2 Cool new features just added to Transplant Cafe!!

Transplant cafe now has a cool events organizing feature where members can add events and invite others. Do you Flickr? If so, you can now…

0 Apr 22, 2008

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Margaret Kelly replied to Margaret Kelly's discussion Problems with pain in chest and weak bones
"Hi I'm also suffering from depression at the moment as well, Went to Doctors last week for blood tests and it has came back with a high eosinophil count of over 0.9 (recetionist wouldn't tell me the exact count) After 'googling'…"
13 hours ago
Caring 4 Carrie posted a blog post

Is Kidney Cancer Becoming More Common? It's true.

According to Kidney Doctor, the rise is kidney cancer may have a strong correlation to the modern way of living. Meaning, alcohol drinking, being weight challenged, eating lots of red meat and smoking are habits which increase your risks of developing cancer. Nugget: Healthier lifestyle=Prevention.See More
18 hours ago
Caring 4 Carrie posted a status
"Someone's Story: This is Mitch and he's seeking a kidney donor. Kindly visit his FB page to learn more. Thanks. http://j.mp/1Fot88P"
18 hours ago
Robert Keith Surridge posted a status
"Get out and enjoy the things that make life worth living. Be active, don't sit around and feel sorry for yourself, thats to easy."
yesterday
Robert Keith Surridge posted a status
"Hi I do not go on the Transplant Cafe very often, but today my message to all transplant patients is to live strong and enjoy life."
yesterday
HDHONEY left a comment for Robert Keith Surridge
"Robert  wow. u sound like u have a crazy story like mine, I ended up in hospital for 4 months. Cancer of liver cirohises,hep.c.  I am only taking.   Prograf. My Dr. has me on magnesium for leg cramps.   I get…"
yesterday
HDHONEY replied to Stefan's discussion Hello, I am new here
"Hey no worries it is a  scarey thing.  Hang in there make sure everyone washes hands a lot. Keep her away from people till she's feeling good. We will be praying for ur family.  I hope all is well. God bless you both"
yesterday
HDHONEY left a comment for Linda J Vaughan
"Hi Linda, I read your story I am happy for u. I also had a liver transplant. Its been little over 2 yrs. For me. I would love to talk."
yesterday
HDHONEY left a comment for Brad shwidock
"hi  Brad I was reading ur story about ur liver transplant, how r u doing at this time?   I had a transplant little over 2 years I'm doing well. I feel sick a lot, some. Pain but  better than life before. Would like to talk…"
yesterday
HDHONEY replied to Margaret Kelly's discussion Problems with pain in chest and weak bones
"Hi I also have pain after 2 and a half yrs. Out from liver transplant. Don't know what it is. I have some depression. I've gained a lot of weight back  darn it.  Not sure what to do."
yesterday
HDHONEY posted a status
"Hi I am a liver transplant patient looking for someone to talk to. My name is tami"
yesterday
Irene Paugh is now a member of TransplantCafe.com - The Gift of eLife!
yesterday
Ali Barton left a comment for Irena Bucci
"Hi irena! Thanks for your sweet comment! I just got back home to Boston on Saturday! Feeling great :-) talk to you soon!"
Saturday
Ali Barton is now friends with Irena Bucci and Wendy
Saturday
Phil Keyes replied to Phil Keyes's discussion Post transplant blues
"Tampa General Hospital, where I got my new " lease on life"  has just started a support group for pre-transplant patients as well as care givers.  Separate groups plus additional times together.  I do think that the long…"
Friday
Clare mcgee replied to Phil Keyes's discussion Post transplant blues
"Hi phil, Yes we have to make the most of it, just wished I'd realised this earlier than now as it has took me 2 years to come to terms with it all! God bless."
Friday

quick links!

follow transplant cafe:

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to TransplantCafe

Meet Members by Transplant Type

Heart Kidney
Liver Single Lung
Double Lung Pancreas
Intestinal Bone Marrow
Tissue Kidney / Pancreas
Other Transplant

Badge